Monday, February 8, 2010

Study??

Hello peeps. today was okay i guess. wow. Science was so boring sia.  I think Ms Goh is a 1000 times better. Anyway had history remedial today. Miss Kaur ask me to put my work @ the visualiser. then quite a number of people say my handwriting nice.. (: Lol. After remedial i saw Yi fang eat pokky...i asked for one then she gave me all. Did'nt expect that. Chocolate and strawberry. haha. Thanks Yi fang. So went to 'study' with Dinie and Amirul. Well you don't call talk and memorising and laughing for 30 mins study rite...

Anyway congrats Russell for gettin A1 for science..the only one in class sia. i got 27! Yay!!! for those who nvr well try again kays. Remember, failure is just the start of everything?? lol. haha byees!

Suhaimi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment