Saturday, March 13, 2010

Harlo!!

Haizz.Long time nvr post. A lot of things had happen. Apparently for the 25th Anniversary..I NOT PERFORMING LIBERTANGO!!! Shit sia. I like tt song. Any way tt day played ms Saigon..after a hell lot of days nvr play. Anyway my brother just made a blog..and he got a cbox b4 i did. Anyway, tt day sir give us the song LOCH LOMOND damn boring sia. I almost wrote on it when Amelia told me its ORIGINAL COPY. haha sianz. Anyway the holiday homework the History SEQ i don't know which paper. then Geog what must do mind map. Anyway ca1 results did quite badly. overall only 60%. I arrange from beat to worst. Results are..

  • History   - 94.6   A1
  • Malay     - 78.0  A1
  • D & T     - 79.4  A1
  • Science   -66.0   B3
  • Literature - 64.3  B4
  • Maths      - 61.4  B4
  • English     - 49.2  D7
  • Art          - 31.2  F9  (never hand in CA1)
  • Geog       - 16.7  F9  (1/15 for first test, 2.5/10 for second test)
Thats all 4 now! bbye!
Suhaimi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment